Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi Day

I know, I know, I owe you guys a BSG post and other stuff. But today is Pi Day and also the birthday of Albert Einstein... and also the birthday of my grandmother, who passed away last June when I was sick. So now I'm just sort of melancholy, and I think I'll spend the rest of the day reading.

But all of you guys better be eating some pie for me! =) We had some wicked-good french toast here for dinner, courtesy of my husband being inspired by the Food Network. Cornflakes on french toast==incredibly delicious.

3 comments:

Laura K. Curtis said...

http://www.slashfood.com/2009/03/14/happy-pi-day/

Hehehehe....

MaLanie said...

Jenny, what is Pi Day?

Katrina S. Forest said...

I thought my friends and I were the only ones celebrating Pi Day. I feel better now.

Unfortunately, we made entirely too much pie. ^_^