Thursday, March 19, 2009

The hills are alive...

....with the sound of Hugo nominations....! =)

None of my clients made it on the list this year, but I knew that was happening about a week ago when tiny rumors about the nominees being contacted made it my way.

And I am extremely happy because not only is my writing group, Codex, just totally rocking with THREE NOMINEES (read em and weep, people, we have Mary Robinette Kowal, Aliette de Bodard, and Tony Pi)...but the rest of the Hugo ballot is filled with people I deeply respect and admire.

So overall, it's going to be a lot of fun voting this year! =)

1 comment:

acpaul said...

It was a lot of fun nominating this year, too. So many wonderful books...

Though I'm bummed that I won't get to go to WorldCon this year. (unless a miracle happens and I win a lottery that I don't even play)