Wednesday, April 01, 2009

E-mail change

Well, this is the official notice that I have moved the blog over to my private e-mail address, which will follow the same policy as before--if you query me there, and I don't know you, I delete it.

If you would like to query or send me e-mail, you can find my public contact information at http://www.rappaportagency.com.

And while we're on the subject of inappropriate places to query, I'd like to remind people that LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook are all inappropriate ways to query an agent. =) I delete queries that come those ways too.

1 comment:

dhole said...

LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook are all inappropriate ways to query an agent

I'd ask if people actually did that, but I have a sinking sense that of course they do.

How about over the transom? Do you have a door with a transom, and if so, how do you feel about people tossing their manuscripts over it? My guess is that you disapprove, but it has the weight of tradition behind it. Also, depending on whether or not it's epic fantasy, the weight of manuscript behind it.