Thursday, April 02, 2009

I am Admiral Ackbar!

John Joseph Adams' blog informs me that the FEDERATIONS website is now live, and that there are three free short stories and the acknowledgments available to read online. I get to be Admiral Ackbar in the acknowledgments, which I absolutely love. Go forth and read them!

You'll be pleased to know that John has my iPhone picture set to Admiral Ackbar too. =) I am immortalized forever...

Also, the book is now available for pre-order on Amazonand all good retailers near you.

2 comments:

P. Bradley Robb said...

and here I thought you were making a Big Bang Theory reference.

"It's a trap!..."

Jeanne Tomlin said...

That is one good anthology. It has some of the best SF I've read in a while. I hate it when other writers make me go: Why can't *I* write like that?