Friday, April 10, 2009

MOON by Duncan Jones

Passover was good. I am tired. This happens after two Seders and wine.

Happy Easter to everyone who's celebrating it, and Happy Passover to the rest of you who are eating Passover food with me until Thursday. =) Aah, wonderful eight day Jewish holidays!

Anyway, Neil Gaiman linked to this trailer on Twitter this morning, and I liked it so much that I have copied the code from the website and embedded it here. It comes out June 12th, apparently. It looks GOOD.

ETA: I cannot copy the code from the website because it looks funny in the blog when I do that.... here is the link to it. Go forth and watch.

4 comments:

inthewritemind said...

Happy Passover to you :)

lynnrush said...

WOW, that movie looks AWESOME. Thanks for the trailer. I hadn't heard of that movie yet.

SWEET!

Happy Friday!

Dawn said...

That trailer looks really spooky and disturbing. GREAT! Thanks for the link.

lotusgirl said...

Wow! that film looks so compelling! I'm loving your new graphics on your blog. Beautiful!