Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home

I'm home from Odyssey! Regular business and blog posts will resume on July 20th. I'll also be tackling the minor backlog of Book Blocks, and doing at least one or two posts explaining why exactly I went to Odyssey.

In the meantime, please hop over to my client, Dave Williams, and leave your condolences on the death of his cat, Spartacus. Dave is one of the nicest people I know, and he's devastated at losing Spartacus just before his first birthday. Spartacus was his very first cat; for him to have contracted FIP as a kitten was just incredibly rotten luck. Go say something nice, please.

4 comments:

Jodi Meadows said...

So glad you made it home!

Sorry to hear about Spartacus. They're not with us long enough as it is. Seems extra horrible for illness to get them so soon. :(

Gwen Hayes said...

Welcome home!

How is the toe?

Jenny Rae Rappaport said...

The toe is still swollen...happily, it doesn't seem like I will lose the nail. Yay for small things! =)

ryan field said...

I'll bet it's good to be home again.