Sunday, November 01, 2009

World Fantasy, Days 2 & 3

Day 2 was yesterday, and the con was considerably more hopping. I continued my tradition of sleeping in, grabbing the illustrious Spencer Ellsworth for a late dinner of ramen (REAL ramen), and then we swung back to the con.

I went to the mass autographing where I got my book signed by Rudy Rucker; I was sad though, that it was so loud that I was reduced to pantomiming at him, and didn't get a chance to tell him how much I loved discovering his books in high school But I suppose I'll get to do so at some point. After the autographing, I took a quick break in the bar, and then we were off to the parties. Night Shade, Locus, and Tor in that chronological floor order. And then back to Night Shade at the end before the husband and I ran out early because my right hand had swollen up from the tendonitis. Yay. (Note to self: wrap entry up and stop typing)

And then today, I was all excited about the con and life and woke up to find that my left shoulder had decided that it was simply not going to function today. Yay RA. It would have to strike at a con. =) So i rested, and I sleep early today and tomorrow I go to the awards banquet!

No comments: