In short, Jenny's life in 2000-2009, in rough chronological order:
- I went to college.
- I met my husband at college.
- I discovered that I really, truly loved anime.
- I injured my ankles a million and one times, ranging from a torn Achilles tendon to sprained ankles. I also chopped off the tip of one finger for good measure. =)
- I went to Orson Scott Card's Literary Boot Camp.
- I graduated from college!
- I started working as a literary agency intern.
- I started working as a literary agent.
- I had non-fiction published for the first time.
- I GOT MARRIED!
- I started a business.
- I had poetry published for the first time.
- I went to the Odyssey Writing Workshop.
- I had short fiction published for the first time.
- I closed a business.
- I decided to have lots more new adventures.... =)
And now, this is my third change of decades. Time flies, but every single moment is worth living. =)