Sunday, March 21, 2010

My home for three months

I'm set to leave for Tokyo on April 6th, for a three month stay, and I thought you guys would like to see where I'm staying. I'm staying with my friend Deanna, who is renting a house in the Akabane neighborhood of Tokyo.

And hence, I give you, the construction of Jenny's room.

For those wondering, the house has a full kitchen (a rarity in Tokyo), a big dining room, and a miscellaneous other room (that has no windows nor air conditioning, which is why I'm living upstairs) for its downstairs portion. There's laundry outside, a balcony to hang clothes on to dry, and some form of small garden outside in the back too. Plenty of space for both of us to hang out.

3 comments:

lexcade said...

awesome! i'm so glad you're finally getting to go, jenny! you have to be uber stoked :)

CKHB said...

Fabulous! You're going to love it.

ryan field said...

She's obviously working hard to prepare for you. Looks like a very nice place. Hope you keep a daily journal...or better yet...a blog post a day about your three months there.