Saturday, March 06, 2010

Words, I have Words

They're not very good words, but they're the first words that I've written that have managed to break through my terrible writer's block, since my aunt's death. I remain hopeful. And infinitely joyous, which is why I wanted to share this with ALL OF YOU! =)

*hugs the world*


Robert W. Leonard said...

That's great, Jenny. I managed to get back on track myself this week. I got a rejection from an agent that had lots of opinions that I absolutely agreed with. It's helped me take a new look at my book that I have had trouble working on for some time! Good luck with it!

Deb Salisbury said...

Hurray for words! Hugs to you.

lexcade said...

happiness abounds! sometimes, the smaller victories are the most joyous. my thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue healing.