Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Game On

Because you probably didn't know that I adore The Guild. Watch the music video! And then the trailer! But first, oh boy, the music video. =)

<br/><a href="" target="_new"title="Season 4 - Music Video - "Game On"">Video: Season 4 - Music Video - "Game On"</a>

&amp;amp;amp;lt;br/&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="" target="_new"title="'The Guild' Season 4 Trailer"&amp;amp;amp;gt;Video: 'The Guild' Season 4 Trailer&amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;gt;


Kalika said...

Ohhh, I hadn't seen their new music video. I ought to catch up with the show, too.

On a different note, do let us know if you ever decide you'd like to do freelance editing. Me and my Japan-inspired novel would be first in line.

Jenny Rae Rappaport said...

Kalika, I'm not sure I would ever want to be a freelance editor... at least, not in the near future. Maybe. I'm not sure how I would balance classes and work though.

Angus and Robertson Edwardstown said...

I (Tarran) love the Guild! As a fellow WoW addict I can understand all they are saying and doing lol. I loved the new film clip!!

Ellan Bethia said...

You realize, of course, that any writer/gamer, after watching these two videos, is going to close their document and open WoW/WAR/SC2 or you name it and blow the rest of the day.

Umm, I gotta quest to do. CU l8er.
Arbariana, Human Mage, 80, Ysera, WoW