Thursday, October 21, 2010


Today, I lost my iPhone. I don't know where, I don't know how, although I suspect it might have fallen out of my pocket in a bathroom. Whatever the way, it's gone. I checked everywhere.

I called Apple and reported it stolen because it's not in my hands. I called AT&T and had them blacklist the IMEI, which they kindly did, even though I didn't have an account with them. It was a SIM-less iPhone at the moment, which just makes having it gone even worse.

I am so, so sad about this. =( I totally don't want to shell out the money to get a new one, and I was just waiting until January when I could get the hell off my family plan and Verizon. It had my Japanese dictionary and a bunch of other stuff on it. I am so sad. =(

1 comment:

Deb Salisbury said...

Hugs! That's an awful loss.