Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My new project

I am completely and totally thrilled to announce that I'm pregnant with my first child! =)

My husband and I will be expecting the baby on July 25, 2011--to understand the brilliance of this timing, you must understand that my brother is getting married on July 17, 2011, I am one of three bridesmaids, and we must all hope and pray that I do not go into labor at the wedding. That said, we are so over the moon about the baby that I wouldn't change a thing. =) =) =)

And without further ado, an ultrasound picture! In order to get this today, at 12 weeks and 1 day, it took a full forty minutes because my baby is apparently stubborn and totally wouldn't get in the right position that the technician needed. The tech had to keep poking on my stomach, and the baby was like, "I'd like to sleep now, please stop." But out of the whole roll of pictures she printed out for the doctor, this was the very best. =)

16 comments:

kaolin fire said...

that's an awesome pic. congratz! =)

Weronika Janczuk said...

Jenny, congratulations! That's wonderful news. :)

Jodi Meadows said...

Hurrah! Congratulations!

Authoress said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! The ultrasound is beautiful. :)

Deb Salisbury said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Adam Heine said...

That's so exciting! YAY!

lexcade said...

Congrats, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth C. said...

Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! Happiness is a new baby. :)

brian_ohio said...

Wow! That's the best news you've ever posted. Congrats! And may you have a good pregnancy and a safe delivery. Give my congrats to hubby as well! From the ultrasound... I think the baby has his fingers. ;-)

Jenny Rae Rappaport said...

Thank you everyone! =)

Personally, I think the baby has my nose, but my mom says it's way too early to tell. =)

ryan field said...

Congratulations!!

Berry K said...

Yay! Congratulations! This will change your life, there's nothing better.

And as for your brother's wedding, it's very lucky to have a pregnant bridesmaid.

Best wishes to all four -- no, five now! -- of you.

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

Congrats from a long-time lurker. I just had my first little one about a month ago, and it's such a special, wonderful time... full of ups and downs (but mostly ups!)

What a sweet ultrasound photo. All the best for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy summer baby. And a flexible, understanding sister-in-law to be. ;)

Meagan Spooner said...

Wow, congratulations, Jenny!! How wonderful!

Nathalie Mallet said...

Wow! Congrats, Jenny! :)